Thursday, July 25, 2013

All Parts!

Dear "Little One,"

I don't have much time, but I wanted to record how our appointment went yesterday. My doctor was really chipper, which is not what we experienced last time due to the unfortunate circumstances. It was nice, though. I had thought I was about 6 weeks along, but he guessed more like 5.5 weeks, and asked to see me again in 3 weeks. When he looked at your heart rate, it was 107 beats per minute, which is really good for your age. I am earnestly praying we see the normal or better growth when we get to see you again. Think "all parts!"

Everything looks good. I am proud of you, Little One. Keep growing, even if it makes me sick. I can handle it if it brings me closer to raising you - a healthy little baby! I love you sweetheart!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

(P.S. We are thinking of announcing your presence soon. We just have to decide when!)

No comments:

Post a Comment