Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Very First Entry

Dear "Little One;"

In just a few minutes, I will be going to the doctor for the first time this pregnancy. Daddy and I have been praying our hearts out that you are healthy and strong. I am personally hoping I get to hear your newly-formed heart beating very strongly. I am very hopeful we will have the blessing of raising you when the time comes that we may meet and care for you. I feel a peace I didn't have with your sweet sister, and I am holding on to that with all I have.

Currently, I feel nauseated, I need to pee (really badly - but if the doctor wants urine I want to be able to give it!), my breasts are sore, and I'm all sweaty even though it's not that hot in this room. Oh, the "joys" of pregnancy...

We have several names picked out at the moment, but we reserve the right to choose any one of them or none at all! They are Maggie Rose and Charlotte May for girls, and Rory James and August George for boys.

Your daddy is very excited to see you when you do finally grace us with your presence. This will be the third time he will be a daddy, but the first he actually gets to raise (we hope!) You have already been a blessing, although the hormones we are making together have made me quite moody. Poor, poor daddy.

We are currently living with Grandma again. We had been living in Plattsburg, MO but the mold and other issues got so bad we couldn't stand it anymore. Also, Daddy was supposed to be changing schedules and we didn't know how I would get to church if he was working on a Sunday. We also had a hunch that we would not conceive while living in those conditions, and we ultimately got the positive test the week we moved!

Time to leave, little one! See you in a few minutes?

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment