Wednesday, July 31, 2013

M-Word

Dear "Little One,"

As far as I know, things are going well. I had a bad dream last night where I had started to do the m-word, but when I woke up all was well.

Daddy and I have been looking into doing cloth diapers for you. Grandma didn't like cloth diapers, but I think we'll probably be alright. Daddy has a weak stomach, but I think I have a couple solutions so that he doesn't ave to deal with your poops! We'll see how that goes.

The last few days, I have been helping Grandma at work because she had surgery. Both Daddy and I have been exhausted at the end of the day. We've been going to bed around 8:30 or 9 for the past few days, which is really weird for us, but we both need the sleep so it's fine.

I keep counting down the days until I can see you again, and praying you will have a strong heartbeat and lots of growth!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment