Saturday, August 10, 2013

Blaaaaand

My "Little One,"

We are coming to an end of this day, and I just keep thinking how anxious I am to see you on Wednesday. That's just a few days away now. Daddy and I have been praying so hard that everything goes well with this pregnancy in general, and we get to keep you for a long, long time. Daddy says he's sure everything will be fine. Frankly, it's hard for me to trust his instincts at this point because he didn't feel off with your sister either, but I'm really trying to relax.

Remember that woman I mentioned a couple times? Well, her husband has decided to donate her organs since it appears she has so chance of recovering, not to mention the financial strain this will put on the newly-single father and child. They have a donation fund set up for them, but I'm sure those bills will be tremendous, not even mentioning the stress of losing his wife. I seriously do not envy his decision/position.

In other news, my morning sickness hasn't been quite so bad. I've been trying some pressure bands, and of course eating always helps. Grandma took Daddy and I to Golden Corral a couple days ago and all I've been able to think about is salads with delicious ranch and amazing homemade mashed potatoes. Yum. That's pregnancy for ya. Right now I eat mostly bland foods like bean and cheese burritos and ham and cheese hot pockets. Too sweet is out, and too spicy is definitely out. It's harder than you think to find sufficiently bland foods.

Little One, please stay strong. Your daddy and I both love and want you, and would do anything for you - just give us the chance. Please be our rainbow after the storm! As always, I love you and look forward to seeing you again - next week!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

(P.S. Daddy thinks you're a BOY. I'm still undecided.)

No comments:

Post a Comment