Thursday, August 8, 2013

More Hmm

Dear "Little One,"

Mommy had a rough night last night. I didn't sleep very well between throwing up and having my mind racing. I'm filling in for Grandma again, but thankfully I got to sleep in a lot so I wouldn't go crazy. As you can tell, though, I'm still struggling a bit to even write. Pregnancy can be really rough!

Earlier today, I went in to have my TB test results read: negative! That makes me happy - one less thing to worry about.

Remember that lady I mentioned last time? As far as I know, she is still alive and in the hospital but on life support and in a coma. Turns out she had something go wrong in her brain so her doctors had to do an emergency c-section to save her little boy, though there isn't much they can do for her. She and her little one have been on my mind a lot the last couple days. I know it's a long shot, but I really hope she makes it. Te whole thing has been especially hard for Daddy. The thought of losing me in that kind of situation really shook him up.

I pray you and I both survive this pregnancy and come out healthy and strong on the other side. Still excited to see you, my sweetheart. I love you!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment