Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hmm

Dear "Little One,"

I'm getting very excited to see you next Wednesday. Tomorrow marks one week until my appointment, and I can't wait! There have been some developments in a family we knew. I'm not quite sure what has happened, but the mother may have passed away after giving birth to her first little one. Like I said, I'm not quite sure about the details, but I know they are going through a rough time.

Childbirth is a scary, dangerous thing. When I gave birth to your sister, I was praying I didn't pass away and leave Daddy all alone. I pray that never happens. You would be worth it though - but I honestly hope I make it through all my childbirth experiences to raise you and any siblings you have alongside Daddy.

Anyway, that's all for now. I love you!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment