Thursday, August 15, 2013

Worrier

Dear "Little One,"

I saw you yesterday! It was so wonderful. You were wiggling around a bit, and measuring just where I had originally thought you would. Our due date is officially March 18th, 2014! We're gonna make it, sweet one! Your heart rate was 168 beats per minute. That's great! I had a hard time not crying, though there wouldn't have been a problem about that. You make me so happy!! Both Daddy and I are so happy to be welcoming you into our lives.

My next appointment is on your uncle Adam's birthday, September 12th. I'm hoping we can rule out any birth defects at that appointment so I can stop freaking out about losing you. Sorry, baby, your mommy is a worrier.

By the way, both Daddy and I think you are probably a boy, in which case your first name will be Rory. We shall see!

Sincerely,
Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment